•The PTG Website is available to the Public for questions and research about pianos, their care and maintenance, piano technology, and piano history; multiple levels of information, as well as products and books and services are all available to the public through the on-line store.
•RPTs, or Registered Piano Technicians, may be located world-wide through the PTG Website, or by calling the PTG office telephone at:
•PTG – Code of Ethics:
2. I will render the best possible service under the circumstances, always keeping the best interests of my client in mind.
3. I will engage only in fair trade practices in the knowledge that I am reflecting the honesty and integrity for which the Piano Technicians Guild stands.
4. I will use the name and trademarks of the Piano Technicians Guild properly and will encourage others to do the same.
5. I will strive to upgrade my professional skills and I will encourage and help others to do the same.
6. I will promote, in any way that i can, good will toward my profession
and toward the music industry.
7. I will engage only in business practices that are in accord with the antitrust guidelines as set forth by the Piano Technicians Guild.